Ethiopian Food

Sometime Last year I was presented the opportunity to eat Ethiopian food. I forgot the name of the restaurant I went to in San Francisco but they had great Ethiopian food. The way the food was presented reminded me somewhat of Indian food by the looks of some of the items. Also the fact that they give you so much on the plate that it is usually shared between 2-3 people cause it is so much food.

Ethiopian food

When I went, a couple of friends and I shared Gomen which kind of looks like a spinach/ kale dish but it is actually fried up collard greens. It was a little spicy but tasted great with the injera or Ethiopian bread. We had a few other dishes with the meal but I don't remember what they were called. One was a spicy lentil mash, there was another section of spicy lamb, and a spicy beef dish. They were all really great and I hadn't expected so many flavors from all of the different dishes. If you've never had Ethiopian food I encourage you to find a place and go with a few people. The atmosphere is nice and you'll get to experience food from a different continent.

https://migrationology.com/ethiopian-food-guide/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unrecorded Births in Africa

Attack at Egypt Mosque

Slaves in Libya